The dangers of eating Tide Pods
“My advice to someone who is curious about what it's like to eat a Tide Pod and hasn’t yet would be to stop before you do it,” said Nurse Natalie Harbert.
On Friday, January 26th, members of the CAVS News team interviewed CCSD nurse Natalie Harbert about the dangers of eating Tide Pods.
According to Nurse Harbert, the human body will react to the detergent as if it were a poison.
“Eventually it's going to start shutting your body down,” she said.
Harbert also advises that in the event that you or someone you know has ingested a Tide Pod to seek immediate medical help.