Overdose at Valero

A local man was recently cited for public intoxication at the Valero Gas station. According to a Chillicothe Police report, Shadoe Royster, 25, of Chillicothe, was found passed out in the bathroom of the N. Bridge St. Valero on January 17th.

Police say they were responding to a report of a suspicious person who had locked himself in the bathroom. According to the report, Royster remained unresponsive for 30 minutes prior to officers' arrival.

Once on the scene, officers administered a dose of Narcan to Royster, who was transported to the emergency department of Adena Regional Medical Center.

According to the report, Royster allegedly said that he "found a powder in a baggie in the bathroom at the gas station and snorted it."

He was issued a citation for disorderly intoxication.

Also Featured In

    Like what you read? Donate now and help me provide fresh news and analysis for my readers   

© 2023 by "This Just In". Proudly created with Wix.com