Overdose at Valero

January 22, 2018

A local man was recently cited for public intoxication at the Valero Gas station.  According to a Chillicothe Police report, Shadoe Royster, 25, of Chillicothe, was found passed out in the bathroom of the N. Bridge St. Valero on January 17th.

 

Police say they were responding to a report of a suspicious person who had locked himself in the bathroom. According to the report, Royster remained unresponsive for 30 minutes prior to officers' arrival.

 

Once on the scene, officers administered a dose of Narcan to Royster, who was transported to the emergency department of Adena Regional Medical Center.

 

According to the report, Royster allegedly said that he "found a powder in a baggie in the bathroom at the gas station and snorted it." 

 

He was issued a citation for disorderly intoxication. 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Also Featured In

    Like what you read? Donate now and help me provide fresh news and analysis for my readers   

© 2023 by "This Just In". Proudly created with Wix.com